Tamrose Ventures Limited is a foremost Marine Logistics Services provider, purposefully set up to redefine indigenous services standards, with the aim of becoming the dominant player in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. Our aggressive increase in our fleet size and massive company expansion has informed the need to add to our performance driven and exceptionally brilliant human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Dispatch Rider is required to cover our operations in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- The core duties of the Dispatch Rider will be journeys within the assigned city metropolis and its immediate environs. Occasionally there may be longer journeys.
- Ability to Drive a car in addition to the Motorcycle is an added advantage.
- Keeping record of daily visits in the log books
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Company
- Transporting and receiving items quickly by use of Motorcycle
- Collection of Deliveries
- Delivering of Mails and parcels
- Minimum qualification of a Senior Secondary School Certificate
- 2-3 years working experience
- Be able to work weekdays and some weekends
- Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
- Must be a skilled Motorcycle Rider
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and learn routes
- Fluent in English
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Possession of Driver’s License is key
- Ability to read and write
- Good knowledge of the town/city
- Have proof of educational qualifications i.e. SSCE Certificates
- Be able to ride Motorcycles professionally
- A professional Car Driver
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should sending their updated CV’s to: [email protected]using the position, “Dispatch Rider”, as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2018.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.