Romanspage Global is recruiting for fulltime Digital Marketer .
Romanspage Global – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Digital marketing executives oversee the online marketing strategy for their organisation.
- They plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation’s website(s).
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Design graphical designs to publish online.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Professional 3-5 years experience in marketing (Online and offline)
- HND or B.Sc qualification.
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video/graphic editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Use link to apply online