- lagos, Market Related
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Oil & Gas
- Posted by Onstream Group on Monday, April 30, 2018
- Reference: 352907
Apply before Thursday, May 31, 2018 – 32 Days left
Employer: Onstream Group
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill this position.
- Support all existing HR applications. Fix bugs, provide enhancements and modifications when needed.
- Provide support to other employees on all HR systems. Ensure effective use of HR Business Systems.
- Carry out analysis and design of identified process for automation.
- Write codes to automate processes.
- Design and develop database objects, including but not limited to tables, stored procedures, views, functions, queries.
- Participate in testing of new and existing software modules.
- Design procedures to ensure availability of the HR Database at all times.
- Design and develop queries, stored procedures and function for analysing HR Databases.
- Monitor database performance and carry out database tuning when necessary.
- Carry out database upgrades when necessary.
- Manage the census process. Prepare initial data, liaise with HR Advisers and entity heads to provide updates. Upload final data to web census and provide census reports to HR Management.
- Carry out organization chart updates and provide periodic org chart and manpower reports.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reports as may be required by management
- A university degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Very good practical knowledge of Visual Studio.NET and the .NET Framework.
- Strong background in Oracle DBMS and PL/SQL.
- Strong background of Crystal Report development and integration into ASP.NET.
- Good knowledge of system testing and debugging.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar position and environment
Apply before Thursday, May 31, 2018 – 32 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.