JCvaxe Technology Concepts is a registered IT maintenance firm that renders computer Sale,repairs, networking and other IT solution for various organizations. Our services cover both software installation and hardware troubleshooting and repairs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Relationship building skills Team work.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Function in an active & influential business advisory role with management in order to drive business results as it affects human resources.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay- surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Federal & State requirements.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Minimum of HND, LL.B/ B.Sc/ B.A in Social Sciences or related field, or a Professional certification in HR (such CIPM, CIPD, SHRM) is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 1-5 years HR related experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the operational needs of the Business; Buisiness driven with strong financial acumen.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human Resource Business Manuals, organizational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, retention strategies etc.
- Demonstrates integrity, leadership skills.
- Demonstrates organisational and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to architect and drive change.
- Ability to influence senior management.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Managing Director
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements & occasionally join the director on trip Take dictation and minutes Source office supplies Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- To serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- File and maintain records.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Minimum of OND
- HND/B.Sc is an added advantage
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be a computer literate.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good verbal reasoning, written and presentation skills.
Job Title: Graphics and Website Developer/Content Manager
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1 year + experience in internal marketing and branding
- Ability to Host & Manage Company website
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Supervises, assigns, reviews and participates in the work of staff responsible for volume purchasing services.
- Exercises considerable independent judgment in making purchasing decisions in accordance with JCVAXE Technology Concepts
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, prioritizes, assigns, supervises and reviews work of staff responsible for purchasing including technical and specialized procurement of supplies, equipment and services. Requires extensive knowledge of policies, procedures and practices.
- Assumes responsibility and oversight of large and complex purchases involving use of Requests for Proposals.
- Provides input on budget. Proposes salary raise within budget. Monitors and obtains best price for office expenditures.
- Approves payment of invoices and directs purchasing card expenditures for office. Negotiates copier maintenance contracts.
- Reviews, analyzes and approves all purchases where award is not made to the low bidder to ensure justification exists and policy is followed. Reviews, analyzes, researches and approves purchases of a non-competitive nature.
- Resolves problems and protests concerning bid solicitations, contract awards or contract performance as the need arises. Addresses unauthorized purchases. Conveys decisions both verbally and in writing referencing law and policy.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Lead the Business Development team to achieve the company’s business target.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
- Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Develop business prospects, and build sustainable business relationships with clients.
- To develop and maintain external relations with government regulatory agencies.
- To assist the Managing Director in the process of identifying new prospective opportunities.
- Provide strategic direction for business promotion planning and to ensure necessary administrative follow up of all activities of the business requirements.
- Minimum of HND.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Must have an Entrepreneurial perspective.
- Must be willing to provide road map to show strategy to be employed for efficient and effective performance with indicators.
- Must have at least 1 year Marketing/Business Development experience.
- Must have a fantastic personality, a smart and a positive attitude qualification.
- An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to deliver business targets leading a Business Development team.
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to package and present information in an effective and efficient manner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Note to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th August, 2018.