Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Marketing Manager’s role is designed to deliver the above top objectives with a strategic emphasis fashioned to deliver an enhance relationships with refreshed approach and management models.
- The role will assume a strong leadership role with multi-functional teams including direct reports.
- Extension and content building.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Innovation in service and products
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Collaborate with the sales and technical team to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Provide information about the products (4Ps).
- Gather and analyse market information.
- Conduct market research.
- Develop product plan and marketing strategy
- Defines and creates added value for the organisation.
- Coordinate project development.
- Good at portfolio management
Our Ideal Candidate
- FMCG marketing background or from the technical industry.
- Understanding of agriculture will be an added advantage.
- Must be a vision creator.
- Must be able to multi task
- Must have experience creating marketing plans from scratch.
- Must have extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
- Must be proven in a multi-channel marketing campaign role.
- Extensive customer and field experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business level audiences in a compelling manner.
- Should be open-minded.
- Should have high analytical skills.
- Should have the ability to project into the future.
- Passionate and Result oriented.
- Very articulate.
- Understand the data, and how to present it.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Must be a trend-setter: must keep up to date and have the desire to know more.
- Must be a team player.
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper in University degree in any one of the Social Sciences and other related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience
- Required Age: 29 – 36 years
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th August, 2018.