Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting for intern Manufacturing Management Systems Implementation Support.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Manufacturing Management Systems Implementation Support
Job Description • The intern will work on the following projects but not limited to:
• Support Rapid deployment in Site Extract • Support implementation of production Line • The internship is for a fixed period of between 6 to 12 months.
Job Requirements Educational Requirements
• Interns must be students in an accredited academic and/or technical institution undertaking either a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) or a National Diploma (OND or HND) or technical certificate.
• Intending Interns must be in any of Engineering or Science related fields to be eligible for this role Qualitative Requirements: • A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
• Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
• Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship. • An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
• Very articulate with fluent English.
• Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
• Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development Eligibility Requirements:
• Undergraduate Interns:
• Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
• Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
• Must have a letter from institution indicating you are a student and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
• Eligible candidates from technical schools may also applyEducation Requirements Diploma/OND/NCEExperience Requirements 0 year(s
How To Apply
All vacancies are advertised through the Diageo Career Shop. You can view all vacancies available in Nigeria when you click on the following link: Click here
Application to these roles can also be done at this site by selecting the role of interest and clicking on the icon that says “Submit To Job”.
You can also submit your resume/CV without submitting to a specific job at the following link: Click here
These unsolicited CVs are always referred to when a vacancy exists.
Upon submission of CVs, (solicited or unsolicited), an automatically generated acknowledgement response is sent to the candidate.
Please note that the procedure highlighted above is the only acceptable procedure when applying to jobs or submitting resumes/CVs.