Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a global pharmaceutical company with presence in Nigeria. The Nigerian office has decided to start the search for candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- The QA/QC Manager shall ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before the product reaches our customers. He/she will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
- The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
- Critically evaluate Quality systems to ensure that best practice is promoted
- Prepare, approve, monitor and review specifications for starting materials, finished products and packaging materials to ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Approve, monitor and review critical documentation such as Master Production worksheets and Standards Operating Procedures and associated documentation.
- Review test methods for chemical and microbiological testing.
- Manage the maintenance and further development of microbiological, physical and chemical monitoring programmes for all production and storage environments, equipment, processes, and staff.
- Establish sampling procedures to select or secure samples in accordance with specifications.
- Generate Certificates of Analysis on request to support the external supply of medicinal batch products.
- Establish storage requirements and evaluate storage conditions
- Undertake and sign off risk assessments and develop options to manage risk within technical services.
- Ensure that stability data is established and stability data files are maintained to support shelf lives and storage conditions assigned to each product prepared.
- Maintain, and ensure compliance with any accreditation obtained by QA/QC staff.
- Ensure that all medicines manufactured are made in accordance with relevant National and Regional guidelines and policies.
- Responsible for ensuring that Health & Safety are complied with and advise on safety issues as they relate to the use of chemicals.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems to ensure that all information required to run the Quality Service is in place.
- Lead risk assessment and documentation of major changes made to the Pharmacy Manufacturing services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or other related field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience with a multinational Pharmaceutical Company
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience in a QC Laboratory and a QA Department
- Experience of managing and developing a Quality Service
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, analyse root cause and propose solutions for complex problems
- High level of work organisation, self-motivation, drive for performance and improvement, and flexibility in approach and attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The Production Manager will be responsible for development, implementation and accountability for operational plans which optimise profitability, market share and revenue growth for brand (s) in the short and long term.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Organising relevant training sessions.
- Education: Degree or equivalent in relevant.
- Experience: 7+ years of production supervision experience
- Knowledge of cGMPs and experience supervising in pharmaceutical.
- Sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, including well-developed communication and problem solving skills.
- Good planning, analytical skills, and a thorough understanding of manufacturing, packaging and/or warehousing processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong listening skills and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to provide work direction across multiple production areas and shifts.
- Ability to manage in high pressure environments
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] kindly make the job title subject of the mail
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted