KSBC/FRAP Consulting Consortium – Our client, a First Class Indigenous Group with core operations spanning various sectors of the economy including: Oil and Gas, Maritime, Finance, Real Estate and Hospitality, Agriculture, Power and Services. With a combined staff strength of more than 3000 employees spread all over the country, the Group has consistently achieved its growth objectives.
As a result of strategic repositioning and its desire to continue to expand its business aggressively, we seek immediate employment of exceptional individuals to join its existing team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Head of Information Technology
Reference Number: RC010
Division: Green House Farm Project
Green House Farm Project
- The latest Agricultural initiative of the Group – A Green House Farm located on 27ha land area containing 28 High-Tech Hydrophobic Green Houses.
- The first of its kind in Nigeria and West Africa,it has the capacity to produce 4200 tons of various vegetables for the local and international markets.
Job Summary & Purpose
- To ensure the effective acquisition, deployment and management of business-focused ICT resources and ensure the delivery of a high-quality customer-focused ICT service that supports business operations in the Company
- Develop and implement the ICT strategy, as well as the supporting plans, policies and procedures in line with the corporate strategies
- Provide robust CT platforms, computer and telecoms systems in the organization Manage the delivery of seamless ICT services to users across the Company in line with business requirements and service level agreements
- Minimum of first degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field.
- Relevant certification such as MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, CCNA, MCP, CCNP
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience with at least 6 in a supervisory role.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the Reference Number and Job Title as the subject of the email