- Lagos, ₦100 000.00 – ₦300 000.00 Per Month (Negotiable)
Benefits: Medical Aid, Pension, Bonus, Training, Parking, Travel Allowance, Maternity Leave
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Technology
- Posted by Appzone Limited on Friday, April 6, 2018
- Reference: copy-287153
Apply before Sunday, May 6, 2018 – 31 Days left
Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and designing requirements for software solutions? Do you have the talent and drive required to build solutions that transform the way entire industries function? Is your time so valuable that managers are constantly debating which tasks to assign to you next, because you complete them with ease and speed? Then a career at AppZone is the dream job you’ve been searching for.
AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high performance teams and become part of making history.
Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services
- Participate in the data gathering, documentation, analysis, implementation, and testing of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Provide support for parts of the business development cycle including proposal preparation, feasibility studies, and solution presentation.
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, as well as negotiate timelines and product functionalities.
- Perform research to discover technologies, practices, components, and regulations that form input to solutions.
- Produce visualizations, user interface mock-ups and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements using best practices and tools.
- Partner with development and other functional teams to provide effective reporting on software projects.
- Participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functionality Testing, User Training, and Stakeholder Reviews.
The skills and competencies required to accomplish your career move are:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or any other related field.
- Project management professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of programming in any language Must have expert knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- 3 years of project management experience in a software development firm.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ability to pay attention to details Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
Apply before Sunday, May 6, 2018 – 31 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.