- Lagos, Market Related
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Finance
- Posted by KPMG on Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- Reference: 352937
Apply before Thursday, May 31, 2018 – 30 Days left
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world – finding solutions and adding value.
We are recruiting to fill this vacant position.
- The CEO will ensure that the company remains at the leading edge in promoting financial inclusion in Nigeria, is fiscally sound; and continues to develop a high calibre team that is committed to delivery, and contributing to a culture of excellence.
- He or she will be responsible for leading the company to achieving its vision of catalysing the development of an all-inclusive and growth promoting financial system in Nigeria
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, International Development, Finance, Public Administration or any related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 15 years’ management experience at a senior level within a financial sector or other relevant institution.
- Deep experience (minimum of 3 years) working in financial inclusion and in financial markets.
- Diverse financial sector (banking/management consultancy/development/research) experience.
- Strong understanding of the operations, challenges, technical and political context of the Nigerian financial system.
- Extensive network in the Nigerian financial sector, with both public and private stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working in a complex or pioneering environment and in managing change, and creating opportunities for growth
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and develop a high performing organisation.
- Strong relationship management experience with the ability to effectively engage with a diverse range of stakeholders at the highest levels.
- Strong relationship management experience with the ability to effectively engage with an active board of directors.
- Strong understanding of accountability principles and corporate governance.
- Demonstrated experience in formulating, developing and implementing new strategies.
- Successful track record in management of complex projects/organisations.
- Demonstrated success achieving results in a challenging operating environment.
- Experience managing technical and operational staff
- Significant professional experience working in Africa.
Apply before Thursday, May 31, 2018 – 30 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.