AABB is an international, not-for-profit association representing individuals and institutions involved in the fields of transfusion medicine and cellular therapies. The association is committed to improving health through the development and delivery of standards, accreditation and educational programs that focus on optimizing patient and donor care and safety. AABB membership includes physicians, nurses, scientists, researchers, administrators, medical technologists and other health care providers. AABB members are located in more than 80 countries and AABB accredits institutions in over 50 countries.
AABB is looking for a Marketing Manager to complement and augment its collaborative and innovative team by developing and executing marketing plans based on the strategy set forth by the Director of Marketing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work with the Director to coordinate marketing efforts for the Association
- Write and execute cross-channel marketing plans incorporating email, outbound calling, direct mail, print advertising, social media, and online as appropriate for various AABB programs and departments
- Develop and implement lead generation programs utilizing salesforce.com.
- Coordinate the marketing activities and presence at various outside meetings throughout the year
- Periodically represent the Association at outside meetings
- Utilizing SurveyMonkey and Qualtrics to produce targeted surveys based on the needs of internal departments
- Track progress of marketing plans and lead generation programs and accompanying budgets
- Copywrite and distribute frequent communications to member and non-member audiences
- Conduct research on competitive position and product position
- Other job duties as assigned
- Education – Bachelor’s degree required; Marketing, Communications or English.
- Experience – Five to seven years minimum membership marketing experience. Experience with developing and implementing lead generation programs a plus. Prior healthcare and international marketing experience a plus. Experience in design and print production.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You stay focused and get results.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You pay attention to the details.
- You are motivated and driven. You enjoy working on teams. You want to make a difference.
GETTING THE JOB DONE
- Extensive use of computer and other office equipment
- Working the dayshift
- Enjoying occasional travel
- Flexibility for work-related assignments outside of regular hours
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
We recognize and reward our most valuable asset—our team—with a generous leave and benefits package, and excellent educational and professional development opportunities.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume using this link:
AABB is an equal opportunity employer.