The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Enforce and assure that safety standards are fully implemented within the factory
- Ensure that operations are executed within excellent housekeeping routine at all times
- Organize maintenance interventions, for ordering necessary internal & external services and required parts within yearly budget
- Prepare with the Head Operations the annual shut down (list of works to be done, list of parts needed, ensure the availability of internal and external resources, prepare necessary risk analysis for exceptional works and define appropriate protective counter measures)
- Organize the monthly follow-up and strict adherence to the maintenance budget Manage and organize the required number of shifts based on the yearly factory production budget
- Run Factory operations to obtain the best possible machine efficiency with the lowest possible level of stoppages
- Ensure that finished products comply with set quality and specifications defined by the company.
- Excellent communication and personnel management skills
- Computer proficiency
- Strong organization skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional coaching skills
- Excellent decision making
- Action planning, and prioritization skills.
- B.Sc Degree or M.Sc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, and Operations
- In-depth understanding of the trends, challenges. opportunities, regulations and legislation relating to the manufacturing industry
- Member of The Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria, The Nigerian Society of Engineers is an added advantage.
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Plant Manager – [email protected]